The NBRC operates with a dedicated volunteer Board of Directors with significant experience in working with refugee claimants or other newcomers our community.
The current board members:
- Josie Marks, immigration and refugee lawyer in Moncton, NB
- Lee Cohen, Q.C., immigration and refugee lawyer in Halifax, NS
- Jules César-Katagurutse, coordinator of the Pro Bono Students Canada Program at Universite de Moncton;
- Nicole Druckman, immigration lawyer in Moncton, NB
- Sarah Dennene, Lawyer – Director of Research Office of Child and Youth Advocate, Fredericton NB.
- Kari Cheyne, Strategic Initiatives Manager - MAGMA in Moncton, NB.